Thursday 16 February 2006

Wednesday Day Five Tokyo Japan

While Marika headed off to work, I again had breakfast near one of the subway station and watched the people moving around in an orderly manner like worker ants through the station gates and down corridors and up escalators always standing to the left, me all the time smiling to myself and thinking that I’m glad I’m not stuck in the middle of peak hour rush!

No temples for me today, first back to the hotel to pack our bags, then into the GInza area for a little wandering around. I had a stroll through the Sony building and another big electrical retailer, mmmm toys. We checked out of the hotel at midday and headed to the Tokyo station for the express train to the Airport. To the hotel staff and other friendly people we met, we would like to say ‘domo arigato gozaimashita’ we enjoyed our trip.

No comments: