Friday 10 February 2006

And The Fireworks Rolled On!

It’s been 12 days since we welcomed the Chinese New Year and every night at 9:30pm there have been fireworks for us to enjoy. I assume there is only 3 more nights, to finish out the 15 days of celebration. I’ll upload some video footage later for your enjoyment. I need to shrink the video; 1.6Gb download might be a bit too much for some. After tonight’s fireworks we’ll be heading out the door for the airport, Marika going to Japan for a few days for work, so I decide to tag along and have a look around. Two days sight seeing together and two & half days on my own. It should be good and cold, the forecast temp’s are between zero and ten degrees Celsius. Mmmm a little different to the 30 plus Singapore winter we’re use too!

No comments: